Together dating columbia

posted by | Leave a comment

The northern end of this range is characterized by volcanic eruptions and earthquakes.Despite the tectonic activity, almost 80 percent of the population lives in the Andeanregion.The other 20 percent of the population is of European, African, or Indian ancestry.Caucasians, mainly descendants of Spaniards, constitute about 20 percent of the population.It contains several small islands in the Atlantic, including San Andrea and Providencia, and in the Pacific, the Malpelo and Gorgona islands have been set aside as natural wildlife reserves.

Many industries are located within this area, along with 20 percent of the population.

All Colombians speak it except some of the indigenous populations in the Amazonian basin.

In major cities, English is used, particularly by the upper class, but it is not commonly understood or spoken.

Lowland coastal areas give way to rain forest, the Andes, and the Inland Ilanos (plains).

Colombia is connected to Central America by the Isthmus of Panama.

Leave a Reply

Free chat fuck no sighn up